Join the Community
Pay 40% with Mwanda (20 mwanda) and the other 60% with cash (Ksh 30)
Credit conversion rate for mwanda to airtime is 1mwanda = 1 shillling
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.