40% 20 bob airtime

KSh20.00

Pay 40% with Mwanda (8 mwanda) and the other 60% with cash (Ksh 12)

Credit conversion rate for mwanda to airtime is 1mwanda = 1 shillling

 

Category:

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “40% 20 bob airtime”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *