40% off Mbiu Blue Hoodie


Pay 40% with mwanda (160 mwanda)  and the other 60% with cash (Ksh1,200)


The rate mwanda will keep on fluctuating depending on the strength of the Kenya shilling and demand for mwanda .

Today’s rate 1 Mwanda= 5 Kenya shillings



There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “40% off Mbiu Blue Hoodie”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *