40% off Mbiu Sweatpants

KSh1,500.00

Pay 40% with mwanda (120 mwanda) and the other 60% with cash (Ksh900)

 

The rate mwanda will keep on fluctuating depending on the strength of the Kenya shilling and demand for mwanda .

Today’s rate 1 Mwanda= 5 Kenya shillings

Availability: 2 in stock

Category:
Color

Grey

Size

Large, Medium

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “40% off Mbiu Sweatpants”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *