60% off Mbiu Red Bomber Jacket

KSh2,500.00

Pay 60% with Mwanda (300 mwanda) and the other 40% with cash (Ksh1,000)

The rate mwanda will keep on fluctuating depending on the strength of the Kenya shilling and demand for mwanda .

Today’s rate 1 Mwanda= 5 Kenya shillings

Availability: 2 in stock

SKU: 2-1 Category:
Size

Medium

Color

Black, Yellow

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “60% off Mbiu Red Bomber Jacket”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *