60% off Mbiu Red Bomber Jacket
Pay 60% with Mwanda (300 mwanda) and the other 40% with cash (Ksh1,000)
The rate mwanda will keep on fluctuating depending on the strength of the Kenya shilling and demand for mwanda .
Today’s rate 1 Mwanda= 5 Kenya shillings
Availability: 2 in stock