80% off Tribal Bands

KSh250.00

Pay 80% with Mwanda (20 mwanda) and the other 20% with cash (Ksh50)

The rate mwanda will keep on fluctuating depending on the strength of the Kenya shilling and demand for mwanda .

Today’s rate 1 Mwanda= 10Kenya shillings

Category:

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “80% off Tribal Bands”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *