Last modified: April 27, 2020
The official text is the English version of the Website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation to other languages are not binding and have no legal effect for any purpose. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the non-English versions of the Website, please refer to the English version of the Website which is the official version.
Please note that these Terms and Conditions of Use and Purchase may be amended from time to time. Notification of any changes will be made by posting new terms onto the Website. In continuing to use the Website you confirm that you accept the then current terms and conditions in full at the time you use the Website.
(1) The Tribe Test
We make no claims or representations in relation to the emotional, health or commercial benefits of using our Products and the information provided on the Website is no substitute for professional medical or psychiatric advice where applicable. If you are concerned about health or mental well-being issues you are advised to consult your doctor.
You can access many areas of the Website without registering or subscribing but if you wish to view certain content or access certain services, you may be required to register with the Website.
If you register with the Website you may be required to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting email@example.com immediately.
If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Website through your account or the use of your password, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account. Until you have changed your password or we have reactivated your account you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website.
You agree that all personal information that you supply to us will be accurate, complete and kept up to date at all times. We may use the information provided to us to contact you.
You may not have more than one registration with the Website. We reserve the right at our discretion to delete or cancel the registration of any person who in our opinion possesses more than one profile at any time.
We reserve the right to cancel any registration at any time and for any reason.
c) Tribe Test
You will be able to use the Website to take a free personality test (the “Tribe Test”). The results of the Tribe Test are automatically analysed and you will receive a result which will assign to you one of four different tribes, along with a description of the traits of the particular personality (the “The Tribe”). We may also record and use your answers and results for research purposes.
Our Tribe Test is provided for information and entertainment purposes only and for no other purpose.
Our Tribe Test should not be regarded as or relied upon as being a comprehensive opinion or assessment concerning your psychological well-being.
Any decisions that you make once you have read the content of our Tribe Test are for you alone and we will not be liable for the consequences of any such decisions.
Our Tribe Test is for personal use only and are not intended for use in any business, employment or recruitment context.
(2) Social Network – Mbiu Nation
Welcome to Mbiu Nation!
Afrikan Mbiu builds technologies and services that enable people to have fun and bond authentically with each other. These Terms govern your use of Afrikan Mbiu, and its Products.
We don’t charge you to use Afrikan Mbiu . We sell products and businesses and organizations pay us to show you ads for their products and services. By using our Platform, you agree that we can show you ads that we think will be relevant to you and your interests. We use your personal data to help determine which ads to show you.
We don’t sell your personal data to advertisers, and we don’t share information that directly identifies you (such as your name, email address or other contact information) with advertisers unless you give us specific permission. Instead, advertisers can tell us things like the kind of audience they want to see their ads, and we show those ads to people who may be interested. We provide advertisers with reports about the performance of their ads that help them understand how people are interacting with their content.
b) Your commitments to Afrikan Mbiu and our community
We provide these services to you and others to help advance our mission. In exchange, we need you to make the following commitments: 1. Who can use Afrikan Mbiu When people stand behind their opinions and actions, our community is safer and more accountable. For this reason, you must:
- Use the same name that you use in everyday life.
- Provide accurate information about yourself.
- Create only one account (your own) and use your timeline for personal purposes.
- Not share your password, give access to your Afrikan Mbiu account to others, or transfer your account to anyone else (without our permission).
We try to make Afrikan Mbiu broadly available to everyone, but you cannot use if:
- You are under 13 years old (or the minimum legal age in your country to use our Products).
- You are a convicted sex offender.
- We’ve previously disabled your account for violations of our Terms or Policies.
- You are prohibited from receiving our products, services, or software under applicable laws.
2. What you can share and do on Afrikan Mbiu We want people to use Afrikan Mbiu to express themselves and to share content that is important to them, but not at the expense of the safety and well-being of others or the integrity of our community. You therefore agree not to engage in the conduct described below (or to facilitate or support others in doing so):
- You may not use our Platform to do or share anything:
- That violates these Terms, our Community Standards, and other terms and policies that apply to your use of Afrikan Mbiu.
- That is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
- That infringes or violates someone else’s rights, including their intellectual property rights.
- You may not upload viruses or malicious code or do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of our Products.
- You may not access or collect data from our Products using automated means (without our prior permission) or attempt to access data you do not have permission to access.
We can remove or restrict access to content that is in violation of these provisions.If we remove content that you have shared in violation of our Community Standards, we’ll let you know and explain any options you have to request another review, unless you seriously or repeatedly violate these Terms or if doing so may expose us or others to legal liability; harm our community of users; compromise or interfere with the integrity or operation of any of our services, systems or Products; where we are restricted due to technical limitations; or where we are prohibited from doing so for legal reasons. To help support our community, we encourage you to report content or conduct that you believe violates your rights (including intellectual property rights) or our terms and policies. 3. The permissions you give us We need certain permissions from you to provide our services:
- Permission to use content you create and share: Some content that you share or upload, such as photos or videos, may be protected by intellectual property laws. You own the intellectual property rights (things like copyright or trademarks) in any such content that you create and share on Afrikan Mbiu and the other Afrikan Mbiu Company Products you use. Nothing in these Terms takes away the rights you have to your own content. You are free to share your content with anyone else, wherever you want. However, to provide our services we need you to give us some legal permissions (known as a ‘license’) to use this content. This is solely for the purposes of providing and improving our Products and services as described in Section 2 above. Specifically, when you share, post, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights on or in connection with our Products, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content (consistent with your privacy and application settings). This means, for example, that if you share a photo on Afrikan Mbiu, you give us permission to store, copy, and share it with others (again, consistent with your settings) such as service providers that support our service or other Afrikan Mbiu Products you use.This license will end when your content is deleted from our systems. You can delete content individually or all at once by deleting your account. Learn more about how to delete your account. You can download a copy of your data at any time before deleting your account. When you delete content, it’s no longer visible to other users, however it may continue to exist elsewhere on our systems where:
- immediate deletion is not possible due to technical limitations (in which case, your content will be deleted within a maximum of 90 days from when you delete it);
- your content has been used by others in accordance with this license and they have not deleted it (in which case this license will continue to apply until that content is deleted); or
- where immediate deletion would restrict our ability to:
- investigate or identify illegal activity or violations of our terms and policies (for example, to identify or investigate misuse of our Products or systems);
- comply with a legal obligation, such as the preservation of evidence; or
- comply with a request of a judicial or administrative authority, law enforcement or a government agency;
- Permission to use your name, profile picture, and information about your actions with ads and sponsored content: You give us permission to use your name and profile picture and information about actions you have taken on Afrikan Mbiu next to or in connection with ads, offers, and other sponsored content that we display across our Products, without any compensation to you. For example, we may show your friends that you are interested in an advertised event or have liked a Page created by a brand that has paid us to display its ads on Afrikan Mbiu. Ads like this can be seen only by people who have your permission to see the actions you’ve taken on Afrikan Mbiu. You can learn more about your ad settings and preferences.
- Permission to update software you use or download: If you download or use our software, you give us permission to download and install updates to the software where available.
4. Limits on using our intellectual property If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Products (for example, images, designs, videos, or sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share on Afrikan Mbiu), we retain all rights to that content (but not yours). You can only use our copyrights or trademarks (or any similar marks) . You must obtain our written permission (or permission under an open source license) to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
c) Community Guidelines
We recognize how important it is for Afrikan Mbiu to be a place where people feel empowered to communicate, and we take seriously our role in keeping abuse off our service. That’s why we’ve developed a set of Community Standards that outline what is and is not allowed on Afrikan Mbiu. Our policies are based on feedback from our community and the advice of experts in fields such as technology, public safety and human rights. To ensure that everyone’s voice is valued, we take great care to craft policies that are inclusive of different views and beliefs, in particular those of people and communities that might otherwise be overlooked or marginalized.
REITERATING OUR COMMITMENT TO VOICE
Our commitment to expression is paramount, but we recognize the internet creates new and increased opportunities for abuse. For these reasons, when we limit expression, we do it in service of one or more the following values:
Authenticity: We want to make sure the content people are seeing on Afrikan Mbiu is authentic. We believe that authenticity creates a better environment for sharing, and that’s why we don’t want people using Afrikan Mbiu to misrepresent who they are or what they’re doing.
Safety: We are committed to making Afrikan Mbiu a safe place. Expression that threatens people has the potential to intimidate, exclude or silence others and isn’t allowed on Afrikan Mbiu.
Privacy: We are committed to protecting personal privacy and information. Privacy gives people the freedom to be themselves, and to choose how and when to share on Afrikan Mbiu and to connect more easily.
Dignity: We believe that all people are equal in dignity and rights. We expect that people will respect the dignity of others and not harass or degrade others.
Our Community Standards apply to everyone, all around the world, and to all types of content. They’re designed to be comprehensive – for example, content that might not be considered hateful may still be removed for violating a different policy. We recognize that words mean different things or affect people differently depending on their local community, language, or background. We work hard to account for these nuances while also applying our policies consistently and fairly to people and their expression. In the case of certain policies, we require more information and/or context to enforce in line with our Community Standards.
People can report potentially violating content, including Groups, Profiles, individual content, and comments.
The consequences for violating our Community Standards vary depending on the severity of the violation and the person’s history on the platform. For instance, we may warn someone for a first violation, but if they continue to violate our policies, we may restrict their ability to post on Afrikan Mbiu or disable their profile. We also may notify law enforcement when we believe there is a genuine risk of physical harm or a direct threat to public safety.
Our Community Standards are a guide for what is and isn’t allowed on Afrikan Mbiu. It is in this spirit that we ask members of the Afrikan Mbiu community to follow these guidelines.
Please note that the English version of the Community Standards reflects the most up to date set of the policies and should be used as the master document.
Thank you so much for choosing Afrikan Mbiu! There are a few things we need to go over so that all of us are clear on where we stand.
Delivery is next day as long as you place your order before 3pm. If your order comes in after that we’ll do our very best to get it to you the next day.
We have a few options for payments, which you’ll see as you checkout.
Phone Order: your order will go through without payment, but we’ll call you to find out how you’d like to pay..
Lipa Na Mpesa: please pay for your order via our Buy Goods Till Number 437953
a) Online Store Terms
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
b) General Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
c) Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
d) Modifications to the Service and Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
e) Products or Services (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
f) Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
g) Optional Tools
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
h) Third-Party Links
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
i ) User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
(4) Licence to Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors, own the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website, including all Products, including but not limited to copyright and associated moral rights, trade marks, get-up, and unregistered rights, goodwill, know-how, software, database rights, and all other intellectual property rights. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are exclusively reserved. Where the Products feature the intellectual property of third parties which we do not own this is clearly stated.
Without prior consent from us you must not:
- reproduce, translate or reverse engineer material from this Website (including republication on another Website or other reproduction or communication of our Products without consent);
- sell, rent or sub-license material or Products from the Website;
- communicate any material or Products from the Website to the public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material or Products on our Website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material or Products on the Website;
- redistribute material or Products from this Website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- reproduce any intellectual property rights of third parties on our Website without the consent of those parties.
(5) Acceptable Use
You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Website without our express written consent. You must not infringe the rights in any digital Products that are sold through the Website.
You must not use the Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use the Website for any purposes related to marketing, excluding Product reviews, without our express written consent.
You must not use the Website or Products for any business-related assessments, including, but not limited to, pre-employment tests or employee evaluation.
You are solely responsible for any content that you publish on the Website or communicate to other users. You will not post on the Website, or transmit to other users:
- Anything inaccurate, defamatory, abusive, obscene, offensive, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, or racially offensive;
- Anything that promotes any false or misleading information to users;
- Anything which involves or encourages illegal activities; or
- Anything that solicits passwords or other confidential information.
You agree that you shall not:
- Bully, intimidate, or harass any of the users of the Website.
- Do anything to disable or impair the proper working of the Website.
- Do anything to suggest, express or implied, that statements made by you are endorsed by us.
- Impersonate any other person in any profile whether or not that other person is a user of the Website.
(7) Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
(8) Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Afrikan Mbiu Ltd, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
(13) Exclusion of Third Party Rights
(14) Entire Agreement
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
lation to your use of the Website and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of the Website.
(15) Law and Jurisdiction
(16) Our Details
The full name of our company is Afrikan Mbiu Limited.
We are registered in Kenya
If you have any concerns or complaints you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store or do the tribe test, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, phone number and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
With your permission, we may send you emails or whatsapp messages about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order,do the tribe test, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: , P O Box 70412, Nairobi, 00400, Kenya
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – SASAHOST
Our store is hosted on Sasahost.
Your data is stored through Sasahost’s data storage, databases and the general Sasahost application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
The data collected and stored by external payment providers and the geographic laws applied will vary according to the payment method that the vendor (you) or the buyer (customers) select to use at checkout. Customers should be aware of the individual PP and ToS for the payment method that they choose and those PP and ToS can be found at the respective payment provider’s websites (ex: Pesapal website or Paypal website).
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Sasahost uses a reliable and secure method for recalling customer’s preferences which is known as local storage. The use of local storage allows the platform to keep preferences and data on the page without need to send saved information with each request to the server. Local storage is used for:
– Shopping Bag Contents and information associated with it (ex: product options / attributes). There is no expiry on this information but each time the browser is loaded, the platform will check for updates on the product. If a customer logs out of their account, Shopping Bag will be reset
– Address information (Name, email, Street, City, Zip/PostalC Code, Phone Number, Country). If a customer is logged in, the address information will always be populated.
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Afrikan Mbiu: